Terms & Conditions
Payment can be made by cheque or bank transfer.
Proof of registration with one of the thermal establishments is required to benefit from the ‘Tarif Cure’
- More than 60 days before the client’s arrival :
- In the event of cancellation by the client, the deposit will be retained in full unless the owner secures a replacement booking for the rental period
- In the event of cancellation by the owner, the deposit will be refunded in full to the client
- Less than 60 days before the client’s arrival:
- In the event of cancellation by the client, the full rental price will be retained
- In the event of cancellation by the owner, the full rental price +25% will be reimbursed to the client.
- The property is available to the client for private use only; the client may not undertake any professional activity from the property and may not lend or sub-let the property to third parties in any circumstances. The client acknowledges that the property is only made available to them for the duration of the rental period and for leisure purposes only.
- The client is required to occupy the property personally and look after it with reasonable and due care, especially the electrical fixtures and sanitary ware. All appliances and equipment are in working order and any complaint concerning them must be lodged within 24 hours of taking possession of the premises. All repairs made necessary by the negligence or poor maintenance of the client during his stay are at the client’s cost.
- The client must ensure that the neighbours’ tranquillity is undisturbed by his or his family’s behaviour and must not bring animals into the property.
- The client agrees to leave the property in the condition it was in upon arrival (e.g. dishwasher emptied) and to not smoke in the property.
- The owner cannot guarantee the regularity of public services such as water, electricity, or telephone, when unforeseen service disruption occurs due to maintenance or repairs carried out by the utility companies, or if the lack of supply is caused by a case of force majeure outside the control of the owner. The owner cannot be held responsible for any lack of such services in these situations.
- The premises are rented furnished and supplied with kitchen utensils, dishes, glasses, duvets and pillows, as listed in the inventory provided. If necessary, the owner has the right to claim from the client upon departure: the cost of additional cleaning (maximum 50€) over and above standard end of stay cleaning; the total replacement value of objects, furniture or fixtures and fittings which have been broken, cracked, chipped or where the wear and tear exceeds what could normally be expected during the period of the rental. This includes the cost of dry cleaning duvets or soft furnishings and the cost of fixing any damage to curtains, painted surfaces, ceilings, rugs, windows, mattresses and bed linen.
- The client undertakes to insure against rental risks (fire, water damage). The lack of insurance, in the event of loss, will give rise to damages. The owner undertakes to insure the property and garage against rental risks on behalf of the client, the latter having an obligation to notify the owner, within 24 hours, of any accident in the property or the garage.
- The client must respect the maximum capacity of accommodation. If the number of people exceeds this number, the owner is able to refuse additional guests (including infants and children). This refusal can in no case be considered as a modification or a breach of the contract on the owner’s part, so that in case of the departure of more people than those that were refused entry, no refund will be payable by the owner.
- The client may not refuse entry to the premises by the owner or his representative, should such a request be made.
- The client must take care not to lose the keys to the property. In case of loss, the owner will invoice the client 150€ per set of lost keys and will deduct the invoiced sum from the security deposit.